Shiloh Baptist Church
Online Donations

Please use the button below give online. We are grateful for your gifts as we continue the work of our Lord and the message of His Gospel.

Instructions for giving online at Shiloh.

Shiloh Online Donation Instructions - PayPal.pdf
click to download

Below are some frequently asked questions regarding online giving.

What methods of payment may I use to give online?
  • You may use a debit or credit card, an existing PayPal account, or a funds transfer from your bank account.

Do I have to have a PayPal account in order to give online?
  • No, you do not have to have a PayPal account. You may give without one using a debit or credit card; however, if you wish to use a bank draft you will need to sign-up for an account.

Is there any special information I need to include?
  • Yes. Please include your full name and offering envelope number if you have one in the “Donor Instructions” box.

How are the donations processed?
  • The donation page is powered by PayPal, a payment gateway that empowers nonprofits and other organizations to increase giving and overall participation with the most powerful and flexible online fundraising and event management tools. Hundreds of cause organizations have raised millions using the PayPal platform.

Does it cost the church anything to receive donations through PayPal?
  • When a donor makes a donation on PayPal, a 2.5% processing fee is retained by PayPal to help support the expense of maintaining the technology to process and distribute your donations. The remaining 97.5% is sent along to the church account.

Why shouldn't I just save the processing fee and give directly on Sundays or Wednesdays, or by mailing a check?
  • Our first desire is that people be a part of our worship service and give as an act of worship. Giving by mail would be our second desired option, both of these options elimate the processing fee. Some of our members, however, prefer the convenience and efficiency of online giving. This is why we provide online giving as an option.

Is my contribution tax deductible?
  • Yes. As long as you itemize your deductions on your federal income tax return, your donation—including processing fees—is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
  • Your debit/credit card statement will show a debit/charge to “PAYPAL *SHILOHBAPTI.” You will also receive a yearly giving statement from the church treasurer. Since Shiloh is an IRS recognized 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization in good standing, you can be sure that any gifts meet this criteria.

How can I be sure that my donation will be secure?
  • Shiloh has partnered with PayPal to provide a secure online donation form. All donations made using Shiloh’s donation forms use industry-leading Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect your information and provide a safe and secure environment for online donations.

What if I run into problems or have additional questions.
  • Feel free to contact the church directly at (919) 553-3319 or by using our contact form found here