Vision5 is the missions arm of Shiloh. The name is derived from Proverbs 29:18, the five areas of mission outreach, and a yearly goal to reach the nations with the Gospel.
WHAT ARE THE 5 AREAS OF SERVICE?
- Prayer: The prayer team is made up of those are called to be prayer warriors for each missions outreach. This is vital as we serve the Lord in areas that need to desperately hear the Gospel message.
- Local: The local team is made of up those who are called to serve right here in the Cleveland community area in and around Shiloh.
- Regional: The regional team is made up of those who are called serve here in the Southeast region. This would included specific missions project, disaster relief teams, and other more regional missions.
- National: The national team is made up of those who are to serve on national missions teams. This would include our partnership with NAMB and the New York City church planting partnership.
- International: The international team is made up of those who are called to serve outside of the United States.
HOW CAN I GET INVOLVED?
YOU CAN SIGN UP FOR AN AREA OF SERVICE USING THIS FORM OR CONTACT THE CHURCH OFFICE (919-553-3319) FOR MORE INFORMATION.
Through our Vision5 approach you have many opportunities to serve at various levels in the missions experience. Some trips may require more specific training or experience, but being a born-again believer is the major prerequisite for missions at Shiloh. We also require that you are an active church member/attender at Shiloh or that you are active in your own local church and have the approval of your pastor to attend.
For a copy of our Missions Policy please click here or contact the church office at (919) 553-3319 for a copy or with any missions related questions.
Shiloh partners with the International Mission Board (IMB), the North American Mission Board (NAMB), and the Baptist State Convention of NC (BSCNC) to help spread the Gospel and serve locally, regionally, nationally, and internationally. To see a taste of how we through the Great Commission Partnerships, Missions Offerings, and the Cooperative Program do this please watch the videos below.